- Just Released
- Sale Bestsellers
- Gifts for Special Occasions
- Baby Gifts
- Bible Study & Small Group
- Bulk Discounts on Books & Bibles
- Easter & Lent Resources
- Gifts for Her
- Gifts for Him
- Greeting Cards
- LifeWay Resources
- New & Bestselling Fiction
- Resources for Love & Hope
- Valentine's Day Resources
- Wedding & Marriage
Featured New Releases Up To 30% Off
The New York Times bestselling author of Chase the Lion offers seven powerful habits for success that help you tackle the present in order to reach your God-sized goals.Mark Batterson knows from personal experience that big deficits and seemingly insurmountable odds are only transformed into bright futures through consistent, persistent effort. It's the little things, the daily habits that change the trajectory of everything that follows. For the first time ever, Batterson offers publicly his seven key habits to winning each and every day. In Win the Day, you will learn to: - Flip the Script: Change your signature story.
- Kiss the Wave: See the obstacle not as your enemy, but as your way.
- Eat the Frog: Stop trying to find time and make it.
- Fly the Kite: Do little things like they're big things.
- Cut the Rope: Take the right risks.
- Wind the Clock: Recognize that it's never too late
- Seize the Day: Make every day a masterpiece. Batterson unpacks these habits rooted in scripture and experience and then teaches you how to pursue them with dedication and life-changing focus in the now. After all, if yesterday is history and tomorrow is mystery, then all you have to do is win today
Presale - Product will ship the week of March 2, 2021
Our culture has lost its mind. Now, we are waging a bigger fight--a war for our soul.
- Remember the Truth - Stand firm on the truth of the gospel.
- Restore the Soul - Seek God's approval─ not the approval of other people.
- Revitalize theFamily - Guard your children from the horrors of the Internet.
- Reestablish the Classroom - Support conscientious, caring public school teachers.
- Respect our Freedoms - Know your rights.
- Reform our Society - Morally and spiritually purify yourself.
- Revive the Church - Demonstrate the forgiving love of Jesus at all times.
This book will teach you how to stand up to attacks on your faith, and defend Christianity as a meaningful contribution to society.
No matter your circumstances, God calls you blessed
While you may not be able to control the unexpected trials and troubles you face on a daily basis, you can learn how to draw strength from the blessing of the Lord
In his dynamic style, Bishop T.D. Jakes presents encouraging devotionals that help you boldly declare "Woman, Thou Art Blessed " over every circumstance.
Over the next 90 days, immerse yourself in biblical truths about your blessed identity. Each devotional entry includes powerful declarations of blessing to help you confess and declare what God says about you--that you are deeply loved, highly favored and radically blessed.
When you see yourself the way God does, you can live the abundant life that Jesus promised
One man's story of navigating loss..and discovering death is not the end.When Jonathan Pitts took his wife of 15 years into his arms for an anniversary dance, he had no idea that within a month he would be on a completely different journey, navigating life after the sudden and unexpected death of Wynter at the age of 38. One day he was married to a successful author and magazine publisher, putting the finishing touches on their book on marriage, and the next he was widower with four grieving daughters. Without warning, the future they had planned dissolved, and Jonathan was left trying to make sense out of what had happened. How could he cope with the gravity of such a loss? How could he support his grieving children who missed their mother deeply? How could he carry on Wynter's legacy and honor her memory? How does anyone keep their faith in God after all this? Traveling Home is the faith-filled story of how, in his grief, Jonathan wrestled with these questions, faced his biggest fears, and walked out the other side.
Twentieth-century minister, Smith Wigglesworth was a man of radical, legendary faith--the kind that raised people from the dead and moved in signs, wonders, and miracles.
When this simple, illiterate plumber was baptized in the Holy Spirit, he began pursuing God with a bold faith, and God responded in powerful ways. People are still talking about his faith today
In Smith Wigglesworth: A Man Who Walked in the Miraculous, author Roberts Liardon has compiled first hand testimonies, biographical information, and original sermons from this "apostle of faith" who has inspired millions worldwide. Some of the powerful sermons from Rev. Wigglesworth are...
- Cry of the Spirit
- Mean Business with God
- Temptation Endured
- The Clothing of the Spirit for the World's Need
- Praying for the Sick
- The Secret Place
When You Want to Speak Up but Aren't Sure What to SayYou've witnessed--and experienced--how Christians are silenced or intimidated because of their beliefs. To merely uphold biblical perspectives is rejected as bigotry and even hatred. Certain segments of today's culture are quick to shame and pressure everyone to conform to their expectations. If you find yourself becoming discouraged by the growing tide of hostility, We Will Not Be Silenced will lift your heart by revealing you are not alone in this battle, while also giving you guidance on how to live your faith with courage. You will learn how to...
- identify the harmful views being normalized in America and respond to them with truth and gentleness
- thrive in the face of persecution and display Christlike love through your words and actions
- show genuine compassion to those who live secular lifestyles without affirming their life choices
Internationally renowned author and Bible teacher Joyce Meyer provides a close study on Philippians, emphasizing the true joy that comes from serving others through Christ.
Paul's letter to the people at Philippi serves as a reminder that if we search for joy in possessions, places, or people, we will always come up short. True, lasting joy comes only through faith in Jesus Christ, living in harmony with His followers, and serving others in the name of Christ. The life lived by the Philippians is still attainable today. In her comprehensive approach, Joyce Meyer takes a deep dive into well-known and beloved verses, identifying key truths and incorporating room for personal reflection.
Joyce's Philippians provides a key study tool that will help you develop a stronger relationship with God. If you take time to examine His word, you'll see how much He loves you and how much He desires that you live a joyful, content life on earth
Haunted by your past? Anxious about the future? The omnipotent God of the Bible is not confined by the limits of time. He is not ashamed of your past or uncertain about your future. Every moment of your life is always held in the palm of His hand.Troy Brewer - pastor of OpenDoor church, founder of Troy Brewer Ministries, and dynamic prophetic voice - shares a revolutionary teaching on your relationship to time. As a believer, you can invite Jesus into your personal timeline to supernaturally redeem your past and miraculously prepare your future. Past sins can be erased, while trauma, abuse, and heartbreak can be redeemed. Future fears can be put to rest, as stress, anxieties, and uncertainties are surrendered to Him. Redeeming Your Timeline guides you through a personal encounter with Jesus to...
- Overcome paralyzing guilt and shame.
- Conquer the crippling fear of failure.
- Silence the whispers of anxiety.
- Break free from the bonds of childhood trauma.
- Experience freedom from panic attacks.
- Discover deep, lasting inner peace.